We have been celebrating completing our first year in business with cakes.
It’s been quite a year since we took the plunge when our previous employer closed their Teesside office and we decided to go it alone.
We have pulled together a newsletter briefly outlining some of our achievements over the last year; please follow the link below to read the newsletter.
There’s a few people we’d like to thank for getting us this far:
- David Hitchen and Dawn Huntrod for advice and help in setting up the business.
- Katie Hitchen for the eye-catching logo and branding.
- Marie Levy for developing the website.
- Colin Lynas for doing all the boring but essential work developing our policies and procedures.
- Joanne Cotton at Ambrose Accounting for answering all our ridiculous finance questions.
- The clients from our past lives that have been willing to give us an opportunity to get going, including Derek Smith, Andrew Harvey, James Gibson and Kevin Leaver.
- Natalie Lynas for putting up with Rob and persuading him to go for it – and also for setting up the first job with Belmont School.
Rob Lynas; Matt Taylor; Wayne Farrell; Carl Kemp