Matt Taylor – Senior Engineering Technician
- HNC Civil Engineering
- EngTech; Technician member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Design of Highway Infrastructure and Urban Regeneration schemes within the public and private sector using National and Local highways design standards.
- In-depth knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D; utilised on a variety of Civil Engineering schemes; as well as providing guidance and training to other members of staff.
- Extensive use of 3D AutoTrack in both Highways Projects and Specialised Projects.
- Working knowledge of Navisworks for clash detection and animation/phasing.
- Preparation of Section 38 and 278 (Highways Act) adoption packages.
- Experience of preparation of contract documents, tender documents and the production of Bills of Quantities using MCHW.
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations; Traffic Signs Manual and AutoSign software.