Rob Lynas – Chartered Engineer, Director and Shareholder
- BEng(Hons) Civil Engineering
- Chartered Engineer; Member of the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation; Member of the Cleveland Institute of Engineers
- Almost 20 years of post-university experience of Civil Engineering including highway design and maintenance and transport planning.
- Design and Project Management of new-build infrastructure and maintenance schemes on trunk roads and for local authorities.
- Feasibility scheme design, traffic engineering and transport planning.
- Design of residential developments including section 38 and section 278 technical approvals.
- Traffic Management design in urban, rural, trunk road and motorway situations.
- Project Management and construction supervision experience including the supervision of improvement and maintenance schemes and a full time role on Monk’s Cross Park & Ride, York.