Wayne Farrell – Senior Engineer
- BEng (Hons): Civil Engineering
- BTEC Higher National Certificate: Civil Engineering
- BTEC National Certificate: Civil Engineering
- NVQ Level 3: Technical Services; NVQ Level 2: Performing Engineering Operations
- In-depth knowledge and experience of drainage design and Local Water Authorities’ policies, processes and adoption procedures (Sections 104, 106 and 185 – Water Industry Act).
- Highly proficient in the use of WinDes (MicroDrainage) software.
- Urban regeneration and highway infrastructure schemes.
- Site survey and supervision experience.
- Experienced in the production of contract documents and tender procurement.
- Working knowledge of Local Authorities’ requirements for Section 38 and 278 (Highways Act) adoption agreements.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD; AutoTrack and Microsoft Office packages.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and MX Road/Drainage.