We’re recruiting an Infrastructure Engineer, so if you are looking for a new challenge read below and get in touch.
Excellent base salary, and co benefits
Wilton Centre, Teesside, North East England
The Tees Valley and the wider North East of England is booming, and Lynas Engineers is at the heart of the region, with involvement in some of the most exciting projects in the area.
In this newly created role, you’ll take responsibility for the delivery of a range of infrastructure projects across a diverse portfolio in a successful, supportive civil engineering consultancy.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Lynas Engineers, a creative consultancy that has recently celebrated its fifth birthday. Lynas Engineers has built a reputation for carrying out customer-focused bespoke design and infrastructure projects: highways, drainage, enabling works for new developments.
Your brief is to lead and assist with the successful delivery of infrastructure design projects across a variety of sectors and a wide range of clients. The aim is that you’ll be working closely with team members, sharing your technical knowledge and making sure that their work meets your own high standards for design and best practice.
Lynas Engineers are very positive about career development, so this could be a step up for someone with the right experience and personal characteristics:
- You’re probably working as a Senior Technician or Engineer – or you’re recognised as someone who’s ready to step up to that level.
- You will almost certainly have a degree in Civil Engineering and be interested in further professional development; if you’re want to achieve Incorporated or Chartered status Lynas will support you with that.
- You’ve gained plenty of experience of delivering projects in a civil/structural engineering consultancy, including involvement in infrastructure design.
- You’ve consistently proven you’re capable of producing detailed designs, calculations, drawings, specifications, engineering reports and figures, to a high standard.
- You’ve produced high quality deliverables which have been used for tender, construction and technical approval by approving authorities.
- You will be proficient in the use of technical software such as AutoCAD Civil3D and/or MicroDrainage.
- You are flexible, embrace new challenges and can solve technical problems.
- You’re a confident communicator – whether you’re cultivating relationships with customers, presenting to colleagues or writing technical reports.
About the business
When we set up shop at the Wilton Centre, five years ago, Lynas Engineers wanted to get as far away as possible from the drab, dull image often associated with the civil engineering sector. Step into our office and you’ll see splashes of orange all around you, which perfectly captures the company’s energy.
Lynas Engineers is collaborative and creative in everything we do – to focus strongly on what’s best for each customer. The business is growing, and the order book is healthy. If, like us, you bring a positive, can-do approach to your work, it’s a perfect place to develop your career.
Find out more
To find out more about the role; the requirements; and the rewards, talk to our team on 01642 438273 or email: email@example.com